Liverpool based Mashbo is looking to grow its development team. If you know your stuff when it comes to JS frameworks then we want your knowledge.
Mashbo is a software development consultancy that creates digital solutions that transform organisations. We use technology to solve complex challenges and transform the efficiency, capability and profitability of global organisations, improving the lives of their employees and customers.
Our products include custom CRM systems, automated administrative software, automated audit software, cloud-based web applications, progressive web applications and online management systems, to name just a few.
Our clients include Liverpool FC, Everton FC and Everton in the Community, BDO, Manx Telecom, Nugent, Swiss Re and Danone.
To empower our clients through technology and improve the lives of their employees and customers.
You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translating conceptual designs and templates into working elements of the application.
- Excellent understanding of modern front-end libraries such as React, Ember, Angular or Vue.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Develop new user-facing features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Communicate with clients
- Develop reusable components
- Build living style guides
- Skills And Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of HTML & CSS
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as Sass
- Familiarity with task runners such as Gulp & Grunt
- Constant desire to improve, learn and try new techniques. You want to bring ideas to the team that can improve our processes. You find the front-end churn exciting rather than off-putting.
This is the bit for recruiters to ignore. If you're a recruiter please don't contact us, if we need your services, we'll be in touch with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000/year No agencies
Industry: 4 years (Required unless your have some amazing examples of your skills)
Liverpool, Merseyside, with the option of flexible working hours. Remote working possible
How to apply
Please send your CV and work samples to email@example.com