Liverpool based Mashbo is looking to grow its development team. If you know your shit when it comes to JS frameworks then we want your knowledge.
You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translating conceptual designs and templates into working elements of the application.
- Excellent understanding of HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Optimize applications for maximum cross browser speed and scalability
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as Sass
- Familiarity with task runners such as Gulp & Grunt
- Constant desire to improve, learn and try new techniques
- Experience in startup environments
- Experience building websites and application
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000 year + bonuses
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, with the option of flexible working hours and remote working.
How to apply Please send your CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mashbo is a software development consultancy that creates digital solutions that transform organisations. We use technology to solve complex challenges and transform the efficiency, capability and profitability of global organisations, improving the lives of their employees and customers.
Our products include custom CRM systems, automated administrative software, automated audit software, cloud-based web applications, progressive web applications and online management systems, to name just a few.
Our clients include Liverpool FC, Everton FC and Everton in the Community, BDO, Manx Telecom, Nugent, Swiss Re and Danone.
To empower our clients through technology and improve the lives of their employees and customers.