Liverpool based Mashbo is looking to grow its development team. If you know your stuff when it comes to front-end development we would love to hear from you.
Mashbo is a software development consultancy that creates digital solutions that transform organisations. We use technology to solve complex challenges and transform the efficiency, capability and profitability of global organisations, improving the lives of their employees and customers.
Our products include custom CRM systems, automated administrative software, automated audit software, cloud-based web applications, progressive web applications and online management systems, to name just a few.
Our clients include Liverpool FC, Everton FC and Everton in the Community, BDO, Manx Telecom, Nugent, Swiss Re and Danone. Our Vision
To empower our clients through technology and improve the lives of their employees and customers.
- Specify, write and test components and produce pattern libraries to build a consistent look and feel throughout applications
- Mentor other engineers and gain experience from collaboration
- Participate in code reviews for your own and other peoples’ work
- Continuously upskill your knowledge about new technologies
- Assist support initiatives in triaging and solving bugs in production
- Consult with product owners and designers and influence the roadmap direction based on your knowledge
- Work across multiple teams to help set and achieve company engineering goals
- Thrive on the work you do, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and go home on time
- 4+ years of experience building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in both individual and team environments
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Strong UX and design sensibilities and an interest in attention to detail
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and empathy
- React, Ember, Redux or Lodash experience
- WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6
- Accessibility, internationalization, or localization
- The Git workflow, including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000/year No agencies Experience:
Industry: 3 years (Required unless your have some amazing examples of your skills)
How to apply
Please send your CV and work samples to email@example.com