We are a multi-award-winning software development consultancy that builds things people use.
Our work includes Chasing the Stigma’s life-changing and life-saving Hub of Hope app, which is now the UK’s largest and most comprehensive mental health signposting tool, endorsed and supported by NHS England. We support the ongoing management of NHS staff appraisals in several of the UK’s biggest hospitals through our work with Thirsty Horses and their WorkPAL application.
Mashbo has also spent several years working in the world of student accommodation, managing tens of thousands of student rooms and HMOs, with core tenancy management tasks including onboarding, rent collection, maintenance management, viewings, compliance, and governance. With this skill and knowledge, we want to challenge the current processes in the housing sector and deliver something better, which empowers all stakeholders involved in tenancy management - from tenants and landlords, to maintenance providers and agents - and offers transparency and time saving for all.
Location: Liverpool / Remote (UK based)
Job Title: Full or Part-Time Marketing Executive
Salary: £21,500 / £25,000 pro-rata
Mashbo is looking to hire a marketing executive to support and deliver campaigns to maintain brand awareness and amplify the consultancy’s services and associated businesses to relevant markets, across a range of platforms.
The successful applicant will have a strong knowledge of marketing techniques and tactics (paid & organic), in-depth knowledge of a range of social media platforms, and be able to demonstrate experience creating relevant, engaging and measurable content to support growth, raise brand awareness and increase new business leads. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in content and social marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing a range of marketing collateral, creating content in line with our existing brand, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market research and analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should be adept at multitasking, have exceptional organisational abilities and be eager to stay up-to-date on the latest marketing platforms and approaches and recommend how Mashbo may be able to use them.
- Perform market research and analysis on the latest trends
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations/marketing collateral
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Contribute to the creation of:
- Email campaigns
- Social media content
- Blog articles
- Long-form content
Person Specification (Skills & Experience)
- Individuals with commercial experience, graduate or current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field are welcome to apply
- Familiarity with marketing software and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques, including inbound marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- A strong understanding of the management of paid for social ads and Google Adwords
- A creative eye to help create visually engaging marketing collateral
Mashbo operates as a fully remote business with most of the team predominantly based in Liverpool working flexible hours to ensure the best working environment for our team and delivery of successful results.
4 day working week
We work with a focus on life work balance.
Apply via email@example.com (No agencies).