We are looking for an up and coming developer to join our team to work and learn as Mashbo continues its ongoing transformation.
We’re looking for people with drive and energy to develop their careers, architecting and developing online software.
The successful candidate will be working with co-founder and technical director Steve Todd and should have a strong understanding of PHP and knowledge of Symfony will be a massive benefit.
Mashbo is a software development consultancy based in Liverpool who are focused on building things people use working with a mixture of local, national and international clients.
Our projects deliver impact to our clients from supporting a national mental health charity supporting over 250,000 people searching for help and support through to supporting tech scale up and developing workflow systems for growth businesses.
- An understanding of development and architectural decisions of high-performance and scaleable bespoke software applications
- Solid PHP experience
- An understanding and interest in test driven development
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to maintain, test and review colleagues work
Our stack (Stack Share)
- Symfony 5
- Tailwind UI
- £22-30k year salary, depending on experience
- 4 day week (currently in a trial period)
- Remote working
- 20 days holiday
- Christmas and New Year shutdown
- Company IP equity
- Private health insurance
- Including access to the Big White Wall
- Ambassador of Hope mental health training
With this role being remote there will be an expectation on the successful candidate being required to attend regular meetings in Liverpool.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter detailing why you should be considered for this role with examples of your work and experience. No recruiters please.