PropertyCloud is a property management software solution that allows landlords and student lettings agents to automate the rental process. Developed in partnership by property professionals and software experts, PropertyCloud automates the entire lettings process with a host of unique features in a single integrated and comprehensive package.
PropertyCloud is an ambitious web application built with Ember. You will be working closely with the design and frontend team to deliver new functionality and maintain the existing codebase.
You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Communicate with clients
- Develop reusable components
- Build living style guides
Skills And Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of HTML & CSS
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as Sass
- Familiarity with task runners such as Gulp & Grunt
- Excellent understanding of modern front-end libraries such as Ember, Angular, React or Vue. Ember experience will be a huge plus.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Constant desire to improve, learn and try new techniques. You want to bring ideas to the team that can improve our processes. You find the front-end churn exciting rather than off-putting.
This is the bit for recruiters to ignore. If you're a recruiter please don't contact us, if we need your services, we'll be in touch with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year No agencies
Industry: 2 years (Required)
Liverpool, Merseyside, with the option of flexible working hours.
How to apply
Please send your CV and work samples to email@example.com